Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend...

Well, we won Saturday night against Vashon Islans, final score 14-7. It was a nail biter for sure. We will be at Tumwater Stadium again next Saturday to take on Nooksack Valley. So for those of you who are keeping tabs, we are 11-0. Nooksack Valley is 9-1. They beat Forks last night which was supposed to be the big bad team and we were supposed to lose to them and did not. I LOVE Tumwater Stadium. Nice place to watch football for sure.

Sunday we had a log splitter and split the big tree paul bunyon cut down. I thought it would be a simple little task - NOT! It took us almost 4 hours to split and haul and stack all of the wood. I'm exhausted. We also had to mow the neighbors lawn today. I hated it. I was just too tired and didn't want to. I just finished up my dinner cleanup. I tossed a ham in the oven so we could have an easy dinner but cleanup is never fun and I forgot I promised to make a stupid apple pie. So... it's in the oven but I wasn't happy to have to do that either. You know how it is... it's 6-ish in the evening and worked a hard day... who wants to bake or cook or clean anything.. Gross. So here I am about to sign off so I can start a project I've got going in my sewing room.

Later....

1 comments:

Ulbins said...

I'm intrigued. What's the sewing room project?

Also, did you dad come over and make you re-stack the wood a few times? Moving the row over about a quarter of a foot each time?

Finlly, when is it too early to put up Christmas lights?