Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rainy days

Ugh. 5.7 inches of rain in Montesano in the last 48 hours. I got to sit in traffic this morning. Brought me back to the good old days in Everett. There was an issue with a slight mud slide on the bluff and traffic was at a stand still while the dot cleaned it all up. Blue Slough was closed due to flooding so there I sat watching it rain.... Aberdeen is a nightmare today with water everywhere so I went in to work and loaded up some work on my thumb drive and turned around for home. I sure hope this is not the prelude for what we will receive more of this winter. Last winter was definitely not a fun time at all.

1 comments:

Ulbins said...

Yesterday we got some much needed sun, and it's supposed to be dry down here all weekend. I can feel myself going into a funk with all of this rain. Unfortunately, it's supposed to be a long, wet winter.

The rain aside, it's just so dark all of the time :0(