Friday, November 28, 2008

Football

Well, as the old saying goes, somebody has to lose.... we lost to Cascade Christian today 14-35. They played and never ever imploded or gave up the entire time but this school had it seriously going on. Needless to say, they're private and you know... private schools have money and money buys recruits, high paid coaches etc. I'm proud. We made it our second year to the semi finals. Go Dogs...

Oh and on a scary but alright note... the game that was to follow ours was cancelled due to the accident linked below. http://www.komonews.com/news/35223579.html

1 comments:

Charlene said...

I heard it on the radio. too bad. I have a real good pict that I saved for Coty from the Vidett. I seen that other team bus wreck. I hope thay guy with the falling ladder pays his dues and they start cracking down harder on the people that don't tie down stuff in back of pickups.