Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's the most wonderful time... of the year!

Snow snow everywhere. I can't get enough of the stuff. It has been what, a full week of constant snow and last night we got doused with the stuff and then around 9:30 it started with freezing rain.




Shall we have a fire?

This morning I went out to take pictures and it was so crunchy. You'd take a step and crunch, and then sink in to the snow. The news stations have been having a horrible time predicting what is going to happen with our weather since last week and I think we are not through with the fun... We went to Olympia yesterday out of necessity and it was a mess. Totally frozen and tons of people that had to do Christmas shopping. On a good note, we got to have a meal at the Olive Garden.. YUMMY. We did what we had to do and got the heck out of there. Yesterday the kids went sledding and then all hung out by the fire and played Mario cart and such. All in all I think we all had some fun. Here are all the pics I took... http://picasaweb.google.com/liomins/UntitledAlbum#







1 comments:

Ulbins said...

This weather is crazy. Now it's snowing hard again here in Vancouver. I'll take snow over freezing rain and ice any day. I love all of your photos.

I couldn't believe you still have that love sign book. I remember that thing from when I was a kid.