Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December

It's Tuesday eve and I'm still working on my secret project. I think I will actually accomplish it and get it to the person who will love it by Christmas. I will never be stupid enough to think I can start this kind of thing in November and work full time, be a single mom during the week, handle the house, dogs, etc and make stuff.

OMG! I'm in the middle of my second serious cold. This should not be happening to me. When I went to Dr. Shin Mom stabbed me with a flew shot before I even knew what she was doing, and I've been catching colds and been basically sick and run down since.

Rumor is we may get a bit of winter warlock this weekend and possibly snow. I'd be THRILLED as usual. You know me, bring the white stuff down and lots of it please. Cancel school, cancel work, let it snow let it snow let it snow. Hey, the'res a 6" base at Stevens Pass and at Mt. Hood Meadows. Woo hoo... not so much.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I was singing It's begining to look like Christmas today. Would be nice for it to snow on our Christmas the 14 and we would have a "white Christmas." Don't blame the flu shot on your colds. Guess you gotta blame someone or something. I had flu shot and no cold so did dad and hundreds of our other patients. But if anyone would get sick it would be you so you could say "damm MOM" or Damm Montesano. I have 6 days to go for retirement so you won't have me to blame anymore. What can I say.....

Ulbins said...

Colds are going around like crazy at our school. They are in a 2 or three week cycle. You have it for a week, they seem to be getting better, then "WHAM!" they are back again. A lot of people are losing their voices, a few have strep.

Liomins said...

Well Charlene, I was just joking around but apparently you have no sense of humor. Damn MOm!