Sunday, December 14, 2008

Festival 08

So last night was the night of the festival of lights. Pre party at brother Dales house and even my daughter and Sara attended. Lots of good food and friends... and guess what... Jackson didn't scream when he saw me... he even cracked a smile once! The good news here is that Grandma LeAnne said he screams with her too so Bruce and i don't feel so bad now! No, but I had a new enemy this time. Little nephew Carter. Not so much a fan of mine. I never see him so I get it.. Funny. The parade was alright, I think I was the biggest hit of the whole thing. I came out of the park heading toward where everybody was at and I had my dog Jenna and everybody cheered. Quite hilarious. Bruce was behind me and didn't get as many hoorahs... he he. One of my all time favorite pics is Mindy and the hat! LOVE THAT!!! Didn't get Paddy the pics of the giant shopping cart. We thought the parade was ending because we couldn't see any more way down and left and then like 5 minutes later more stuff came but by then it was too late, we were headed home. In the link below are also some pics of my puppies in the snow this morning. It's still snowing and I hope it doesn't stop for a week!
http://picasaweb.google.com/liomins/Festival08#

1 comments:

Paddy said...

I want the camera!!! Next year maybe we can be there to see the shopping cart for ourselves. The goats and santa on the toilet were almost as good. Looks like you got more snow than we did - Missy is sorry she missed the romp with the "big dogs". Gotta go - Patrick's making mimosas - the drink not the shrub - and since we are trapped in the RV - windows, doors and water frozen - I need one! Love to all Paddy & Patrick